Here it is, the last episode! What a train wreck this show has been. Drama. Hard to believe none of the outsiders could get out the real stars of the show. Interesting, very interesting...
The "Super Duper Six" remain...
HE SAID/SHE SAID:
"Come on twinkle toes, football players are good at ballroom dancing!" -Natalie to David
"I am soooo smitten by Kovacs!" -Elizabeth
"Finally the urban dance moves class I've been taking at the gym is going to pay off!" -Natalie
BALLROOM DANCING CHALLENGE:
Let's hope before learning the steps that Elizabeth takes her Ginkoloba!
Elizabeth, Kovacs, and Edyta Sliwenska
Rumba. Very romantic and sexy dance.
"Edyta is so hot it's almost unbearable." -Kovacs
Natalie, David, and Louis van Amstel
Cha Cha. Spicy!
"I'm not afraid to get in touch with my feminine side." -David
Tenley, Kiptyn, and Chelsie Hightower
Fox Trot. Very cool.
THOSE DORKS DANCE OFF:
Our esteemed Judges:
Kovacs and Elizabeth
Apparently she snuck off with one of Edyta's outfits!
"Watching Elizabeth and Kovacs dance was like watching Bambi on Ice. It was Awfuhahafuhahaful!" -Natalie
Melissa: Great job, hard dance...
Jake: You guys are dating. I can tell! Couple of missteps...
Trista: Don't need help in the chemistry department!
8+8+8=24 (Seriously? 8's!?!?)
Kiptyn and Tenley
Smile! Smile! SMILE DAMMIT!
Melissa: Wonderful teamwork. A blast!
Jake: Wonderful transitions.
Trista: A+ for effort!
David and Natalie
Hypersonic dance motion. Wham bam thank you mam!
Melissa: Impressive lifts!
Jake: Hip action. You killed the lifts!
Trista: Helloooo sexiness!
9 + 8 + 8=25
Getting Rosed: Kiptyn and Tenley
And they celebrate with her little birds and animal friends by...skipping to the lou! Okay...
3 DOWN TO 2:
Tenley and her little birds and animal friends too, I Love Bears Natalie, Man Code Angry Dude David, and Abs Kiptyn.
SOME LOVELY PARTING SHOTS:
Kovacs: I have an awesome relationship with Elizabeth!
Elizabeth: Bummer! I hope this has genuinely changed Kovacs...
Back were: Craig M., Weatherman, Jessie S., Krisily, Peyton, Jesse B., Juan, Gwen, Ashley, Michelle, Nikki, Wes, Gia, Elizabeth, and Kovacs.
14 REVELATIONS FROM THE FINALE:
1. Elizabeth lost the yellow hair!
2. "Anyone wants to date a player, here you go!" -Elizabeth on Kovacs
3. "Bad boys need love too!" -Wes Shakespeare
4. Wes and Gia kiss and head off to the fantasy suite. Or something like that...
5. "Kiptyn's my B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D! Tee Hee." -Tenley and her little birds and animal friends too
6. Krisily got no R-E-S-P-E-C-T from Man Code David!
7. Michelle has no R-E-S-P-E-C-T for bubbly Tenley. What goes around comes around B$#@!!
8. Wes thinks Gia is a Million dollars!
9. Natalie talks too much, or so she says!
10. Gwen's feelings were hurt when David said that anyone in their 30s is a loser for being in this house! Like Juanita who's like 37!
11. Dating older chicks is like gross to David!
12. KA-RAZY Michelle sends out her punching bag Juanita to attack poor little Tenley.
13. Wes still has David's back!
14. Natalie always puts Natalie first. Or so says her friend Nikki...
VOTES FOR KIPTYN & TENLEY:
Craig, Weatherman, Juan, Gwen
VOTES FOR DAVID AND NATALIE:
Jessie S., Krisily, Peyton, Jesse B., Ashley, Michelle, Nikki, Wes, Probably Elizabeth, Kovacs, and Gia.
IN THE END?
$125,000.00 each baby!