Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bachelor Pad Episode #1 - Let the Bitch Fest Begin!

Bachelor Pad - for the dumped, the broken hearted, the crazies. Woohoo! If you love Big Brother, Survivor, and the Bachelor/ette, then this show is for you. Bachelor Reunions - they're AMAZING! Unless of course, you're Nikki or Juan. Then not so much...

Back to AMAZE us were: Tenley and her little birds and animal friends too, Tattoo Jesse B., I Love Bears Natalie, Man Code Angry Dude David, Who? Gwen, Snitch Jessie, WEATHERMAN Jonathan, Sideburns Nikki, Juan-ita, Cheatin' Wes, Bitchy Krisily, Tease Elizabeth, "Kovacs" Jesse K., Abs Kiptyn, Perky Ashley, Air Craft Carrier Peyton, KA-RAZY Michelle, Model Gia, and McDangerous Craig M.

Welcome to the love fest, hate fest, cry fest, and bitch fest we'll all soon come to love, Bachelor Pad!

GOSSIP FEST:


Before Entering The House...

Juan wanted a free place to stay in Chicago so he slept with Nikki to get it. Then he dumped her. Oooooh!

Elizabeth & Kovacs have been hooking up...A LOT!

Rumors In The House...

Michelle tried to get it on with Craig M. to get date! Or so Tenley says...

WICKED FUN FACTS:

Harrisoncrest is Wes's amigo! For reals!

Wes is single, he swears to God!

Krisily likes tall dudes.

David likes to wear a red silk eye mask to sleep in. Okaaay...

Juanita will take the money and run over love any day!

Elizbeth calls dibbs on Kovacs!

Juanita snores like a chainsaw!

LOVE FEST:

Natalie and Jesse B.

HATE FEST:

Nikki vs. Juanita

"I don't want to see Juan in the house." -Nikki

"I'm seeing like daggers!" -Juanita

"I'm sorry for being kind of a #@!$" -Juanita

Weatherman vs. McDangerous

Our Little Neurotic Weatherman is at it again!

"I really hope Craig is not here!" -Weatherman

"If his hair shows up without him, great!, but otherwise who needs that." -Weatherman

"He's a category-6 A-hole!" -Weathermam

"The guy's an alcoholic and he's probably completely out of shape." -Weatherman

"Greaaaat, ^%$#Face is here!" -Weatherman

"When Craig won the competition, I pretty much knew there was no God." -Weatherman

CRY FEST COUNT:

Elizabeth (Sheesh! multiple times!)
Tenley
Nikki

THE SCREAMER!!!

Good lord, caught on camera were at least 8 long and loud squeals and shrieks from Tenley! Not to mention some dancing, twirling, and head banging! Make it stop!!!!!

HE SAID/SHE SAID:

"Cheers to ME!" -Tenley

"Let the games begin!" -David

"The Weathermaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!" -Natalie

"I feel bad for Nikki because she's so naive." -Natalie

"Poor little Weatherman. He just seems like a guy who needs...a hug!" -Tenley

"Love don't come easy huh!" -Wes

"Who the hell is Krisily? I don't know who the hell Krisily is..." -Weatherman

"I totally can be a bitch!" -Krisily

"I definitely think blondes have more fun." -Elizabeth

"I'm all twitterpated." -Elizabeth

"This is a revolving door of hot chicks!" -Kovacs

"She is all kinds of drama that girl. She is insane." -Elizabeth on KA-RAZY Michelle

"There's some freakin' hot chicks here man. Good looking girls!" -David

"If you hook up with her you probably gotta worry about her chopping your thing off in the night." -Wes on KA-RAZY Michelle

"I think the Weatherman should hide!" -Tenley, when Craig M. arrives

"If I start hooking up with this girl or that girl..." -Weatherman (Let me stop you there Weatherman! Hooking up is NOT in your forecast...)

"My brain just like ate itself." -Weatherman

"On a scale of 1 to smokin' hot, Jessie is definitely smokin' hot." -Kovacs

"I'm running the show." -Craig M.

"I swear Craig M. and Michelle hooked up last night." -Tenley

"I'll do whatever I need to do in order to get the rose." -Elizabeth

"I'm just looking for love guys!" -David

"Lying and deceiving, that's my middle name!" -Kovacs

"I'm in love with Jesse. He doesn't feel the same way back for me." -Elizabeth

"There just weren't enough roses for all of Michelle's personalities. Besides, it's hard to put a rose on a straight jacket." -Weatherman

SOOOO CLASSY!

The Kissing Bandit is off and running!

David LOVES Twister!

Natalie forgets her underwear!

No comment...

The Lady Killer Spritzing Himself!

TWISTED TWISTER CHALLENGE:

Getting Rosed: Craig M.

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GET A LITTLE COLD TO FEEL THE HEAT

Gwen, Elizabeth, Jessie and Craig M.

Memorable Moments:

Jessie didn't just grab the WHOLE table and bring it in along with the date card on top did she!? Okaaaaay...

Elizabeth wouldn't kiss Jake, Craig M. was mean to Weatherman, two peas in a pod!

Rosed: Jessie
Dumped: Gwen and Elizabeth

Dancing to the Alex Band, um...AMAZING???

19 Down TO 17:

Tenley and her little birds and animal friends too, Tattoo Jesse B., I Love Bears Natalie, Man Code Angry Dude David, Who? Gwen, Snitch Jessie, WEATHERMAN Jonathan, Sideburns Nikki, Cheatin' Wes, Bitchy Krisily, Tease Elizabeth, "Kovacs" Jesse K., Abs Kiptyn, Perky Ashley, Air Craft Carrier Peyton, Model Gia, and McDangerous Craig M.


SOME LOVELY PARTING SHOTS:

Juan: Disappointed, shocked. This was at the hands of Nikki. She gets the last laugh. Ha. Ha.

Michelle: I don't deserve to be treated this way at all. Tenley turned all the guys against me. Whaa!

NEXT WEEK...

We'll explore this fashion tear down:

Jenn:)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Hey Great recap! You pointed out a lot of stuff that I tweeted about while watching!! Such as, Jessie carrying in the entire table... that was...odd.
Craig the hair M made my eyes burn just watching him douse himself with that cologne!
And Weatherman... the sweet dorky guy had some of the funniest one-liners!! I just wish that Crazy Kasey were there to hook-up with Crazy Michelle...now THAT would have been entertaining tv!! Oh! and I can't wait to find out what that train-wreck of a tie/shirt combo is all about!!

The Girl In The Red Heels said...

Thanks Terry! Glad you enjoyed it :)Craig M. is sure is a strange one!

Jenn:)