Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let The Claws Come Out!


Oh boy--it's that time again:) Snarky commentary, some silly girls and Jason just falling for it hook line and sinker!

Based upon polls at this Blog, now closed, from The Bachelorette: DeAnna:

Most people were shocked DeAnna picked Jessie. (They're probably not shocked she dumped him...)

Most people thought Jeremy should be the next bachelor. (Granted, I didn't have Jason on the list...)

And an overwhelming majority thought DeAnna would pick Jason! (Oops...)

So if that tells us something, it's that perhaps we should expect the unexpected! Tune in on Jan. 6th for my recap of our first night with Jason and the 25 lovely ladies--all very sincere in wanting to find love on TV--they had no idea the TV cameras were rolling, they just were there for love! Sure they were...Well at least one of them, who is now engaged to Jason!

Maybe it's just me but this edition of The Bachelor just doesn't seem as exciting to me. Maybe it's getting old?! Maybe it's just the exhaustion of all the Holiday activities and I just need another martini to pep me up a bit! But, I'm pretty sure I'll be back to normal sarcastic smarty-pants form once the show unfolds on Jan. 5!

Let the Claws Come Out! Woohoo! :)

-Jenn:)

No comments: